Monday 29 March 2010

Evaluation: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Blog

  • An account for the research and planning was all uploaded onto my blog including the complete magazine and evaluation. I had never used this sort of technology before and it was completely new to me but simply done. After some time I eventually learnt my way around the blog and managed to upload slide shows and other images.

Powerpoint

  • I used Microsoft Powerpoint to create slide shows for my questionnaire results and some other evaluation questions. It helped me neaten up my Blog and separate the different sections within each question.
Studio images

  • For the first time I used professional camera and the complete settings to take the photos of my models, this was an experience and I learnt how difficult and time consuming it can be to find and take one perfectly acceptable photo.

Adobe photoshop

  • Adobe photoshop helped me create the four pages of my music magazine as well as the readers profile. Out of all the other technologies I found photoshop to be the most difficult one to use, however I did eventually get the whole concept and managed to experiment with it in order to create my magazine.

Slideshare

  • Slideshare was completely unfamiliar to me and it helped me upload Powerpoint presentations onto my Blog, I found this very helpful and it was also very simple. I uploaded the presentations onto www.slideshare.com and then embedded the code given into my Blog.

Excel

  • I used Microsoft Excel to make the graphs for my questionnaire results, it was not difficult as I am very familiar with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment